ATX Community

Man Loses Temper with Printer

Elrod

and it did not! it was animal day in the office - inside mama cat had issue with bad outside black cat = and there was a nasty mess.

she then bit my ankle 3 x and scratched and bit the other one as she was trying to move the 3 kittens into my own office out of their luxury cat castle!

she won until this am - back locked in so she is pacing as all she wants to do is move them back..

time for them to get homes and her fixed!

Therapy Puppy wouldn't sit still like normal

Tense trying to make a list of entities due 9/15  - how do you keep track of that?

and then the daughter of a long time client who passed away called and said she closed the account and address of where the refund was to go!

I do think clients now can be less smart then myself for having animals in the office!

Friday is better

D

• Like 1

On 9/3/2021 at 1:03 PM, WITAXLADY said:

Tense trying to make a list of entities due 9/15  - how do you keep track of that?

I keep a spreadsheet, with pages by due dates.  Any return competed (copy given, e-filed, accepted) gets color coded; other colors tell me stages of prep.  Once glance at the colors give me an instant general-status report.