ATX Community

F.D.N.Y.

Elrod

Thank you Elrod.  This day is always sad, but this year seemed a bit more difficult.  While being reminded of the continuing suffering of some members of the department one of my guys is in the hospital with covid among other 9/11 pulmonary issues.  It’s been touch and go and we’re hoping he will turn the corner soon, please say a prayer for Kevin B.  Thank you everyone for all the support for fire departments everywhere.  I truly believe people are not forgetting the sacrifices made that awful  day.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

My prayer goes to Kevin B. and all those who have suffered such a shameful event that humans can bring upon there brethren.

I cannot begin to imagine the pain so many folks are going through.  The stories this last weekend, that my wife and I watched on television had                         brought many tears and heartache to us both.

May the spirit of your comrades rest peacefully upon you Bill, and again, Thank You.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1