ATX Community

2021 Software

I don't think so, but I am satisfied with the deal that I got in May and was then able to put it behind me and worry about other things.  Actually, I haven't heard of any newer "offers" and I do talk to my sales rep from time to time.  What irritates me the most are all of the changes in Support and the inability to access them easily.  I hope that process changes as we move along.  Like I said, I have a working program installed and they haven't even been paid yet.  I just received an email informing me that payment is due next week.  Merry Christmas to me.!🎄

• Like 1

I have downloaded my ATX 2021 software. I have been trying to get the password to the integrated tax research product that comes with my package. My account rep is missing in action. After trying and getting tech support I got passed around like a basketball and never got anyone who could get the usual email with the info out to me. I suppose they will get it to me sooner or later. 😬    

• Thumbs Down 1