ATX Community

8915-F

Crank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The two who dropped off weeks ago I had already rolled over and entered the other items.  I had to dink with them a good bit, but you fine folks saved me.  The one who dropped off recently I had NOT rolled over.  That one filled in automatically. 

Attaching that PDF makes me curse, but otherwise everything ok.  Not really - that whole deal is a mess.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, FDNY said:

I just had 2 8915-Fers that don’t understand how they could owe so much since no tax withheld attributed to this year’s 1/3.  They forgot what I told them last year, or just refused to hear it.  What a fun season this is turning out to be.

Yes.  We have a manufacturer here where some fool must have gone around telling everybody to rob their retirement accounts.  Ok, yeah, that's reasonable since your hours were cut to 32 rather than 40 for six weeks.  Great move, barely escaped with your life there.  Missed all that growth and have zero understanding.  I begged one lady to not report the whole 93,000 in 2020.  Wish the others had now.

• Like 3