ATX Community

Why can't the help desk fix anything?

Cheesed off

Why can't the help desk fix anything? I have called with the same problem (ATX not connecting it ifirm) 4 times and the problem keeps reappearing. Is anyone else having a problem with the help desk fixing problems and they reappear. I asked for a supervisor, and they hung up on me twice and left me on hold for at least 45 minutes. I finial just hung up. Does anyone know the address or phone number at corporate? I have already sent a letter to Norway and will call them tomorrow. I am a new customer and have already told other CPA's not to buy this product. My customer experience has been very bad.

• Sad 1

I've rarely needed help over the years, but I've mostly gotten excellent support. For the past 6 or so years, we've Advantage and that comes with Concierge Support, which has their best people in it. With Max support, you're mostly getting temp help who just enter your question into the Knowledge Base and read you the answer.

• Like 2

On 2/26/2022 at 2:57 PM, Abby Normal said:

I've rarely needed help over the years, but I've mostly gotten excellent support. For the past 6 or so years, we've Advantage and that comes with Concierge Support, which has their best people in it. With Max support, you're mostly getting temp help who just enter your question into the Knowledge Base and read you the answer.

I have also rarely needed help, but this was a MAX problem with installing the program and this kind lady fixed it very graciously.  She was definitely not a temp.

• Like 3

I hate the difficulties of logging into my ATX.  The double password "thing" is not working most of the time.  I don't even like the setup of the support program when you do get to log into it.  Why can't these companies (many others as well) leave things alone when they aren't broken.  😢

• Like 3

I can't believe anyone's having a hard time logging into ATX's support site. Most of the sites, you don't need to be logged in, but when I go to one that does require a login, my ID, name and password are already there, and I just have to click that I'm not a robot (would it really be so bad if I was a robot?), then click login.

But I don't clear my cookies or site preferences when I close my browser, which makes using the internet much easier.

• Like 1