ATX Community

Party at Rita's?

jasdlm

1 minute ago, Abby Normal said:

I think it's someone else's turn to host. @Richcpaman has a pool! Maybe @Gail in Virginia would be centrally located.

I am now in North East Texas.   I have a pool.   Would love to host if Rita does not want to or cannot.   Happy to fire up the grill and have you all over.   Have to work out a date that the missus can work with.

Tom
Longview, TX

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Okay … party at Tom’s or Gail’s!  I live in Kansas, and I’m happy to get in the hosting queue.  I think we should set up a regular event; plan locations in advance.  It will be like the Olympics or March Madness.  Everyone will know it’s XXX weekend, and we can have the locations sorted far in advance.

2 kids getting married?  Would there ever be enough Kleenex or Money for a 2-wedding summer?  Yikes!  Exciting!

• Like 7

16 hours ago, BulldogTom said:

I am now in North East Texas.   I have a pool.   Would love to host if Rita does not want to or cannot.   Happy to fire up the grill and have you all over.   Have to work out a date that the missus can work with.

Tom
Longview, TX

So I could swing by New Orleans on my way out to visit friends, and also visit a dear friend in Dallas! I vote for Tom's place, but it's clearly a selfish move on my part. 😎

• Like 5

• jklcpa pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • jklcpa unpinned this topic