Jump to content
ATX Community

MD Help


Recommended Posts


14 hours ago, Pacun said:

I read that MD gives 26% of Federal Solar Credit. Do you know what form I need to enter the information in order to claim MD Solar Energy credit?


Use federal form 5695 if it's the 26% Federal (ITC) solar credit you are asking about. It's not at the state level.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...