ATX Community

40 Seasons Now Done

Christian

Officially thirty years for me.  I've enjoyed the relationships I've formed with my clients.  Some of those clients have stayed with me for all of those thirty years.  I go back to the days of Parson's Technology and also fondly recall the roaring tiger.  I miss the "simplicity" of those days.  

My tax preparation business is done during the evenings and on weekends, as I have a full time day job.  It obviously requires devoting a ton of time to but my family has been very understanding and I appreciate all of their support.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Yardley CPA said:

My tax preparation business is done during the evenings and on weekends, as I have a full time day job.  It obviously requires devoting a ton of time to but my family has been very understanding and I appreciate all of their support.  

I did that for over 20 years.   Finally get to "retire" to only doing tax work.  Hope to see the business double the number of returns in the next 2 years.   Fingers crossed.

Tom
Longview, TX   

• Like 4