ATX Community

CCH SURVEY

GLJEANNE

Just got the email from CCH about the Customer Survey. Thought maybe there'd be a place to complain about how CCH, so I jumped right on it. :D

Quit midway through, becasue I found the questions really intrusive - number of clients not only on the tax side but the accounting side also, annual income from services, etc. Most surveys would have those - at least the income - as optional, but they require it. None of their frikkin business!

Has anyone else filled this out? Is there a place for comments at the end? If so, I might fill it out with zeros, just to get to the comments. Since they don't monitor their own forum (or at least, they don't reply there, as William always used to), and don't answer emails, it would be nice to have a place to address our concerns that they'd actaully read.

Just got the email from CCH about the Customer Survey. Thought maybe there'd be a place to complain about how CCH, so I jumped right on it. :D

Quit midway through, becasue I found the questions really intrusive - number of clients not only on the tax side but the accounting side also, annual income from services, etc. Most surveys would have those - at least the income - as optional, but they require it. None of their frikkin business!

Has anyone else filled this out? Is there a place for comments at the end? If so, I might fill it out with zeros, just to get to the comments. Since they don't monitor their own forum (or at least, they don't reply there, as William always used to), and don't answer emails, it would be nice to have a place to address our concerns that they'd actaully read.

No....No place for comments...This is why I told them I was 5-years old and female....Trust me...They really do NOT want to know how we feel about them.

No....No place for comments...This is why I told them I was 5-years old and female....Trust me...They really do NOT want to know how we feel about them.

Figures!

I don't know JB, I always took that picture for closer to 3 and male... Actaully, the first sevral times I saw it, it looked like the baby had a chef's hat on!!! ROFL, that's my old restaurant background showing through I guess.

:wacko:

Filled out the survey answering 0 to a lot of the questions (# of returns, # of employees, # of locations, AGI of clients, $$$ income maybe I should have said over 1 million $$) with those kind of questions I really was expecting to see dress size, suit size, shoe size and maybe bra size. That information might be helpful to them.

I am sorry to say that you all are going about this the wrong way. By answering all 0 or 1 million, you make it easy for them to screen you out. You need to intentionally answer incorrectly within the bell curve, so that you skew the data without them knowing it. So, most of us should be answering that we are 20-30 something, with masters degrees and 500-1000 client bases, 5 employees and 2 locations. Our clients are all 20-30 something with AGI's in the 100,000 range. We do approximately 20% RALs and 30% other bank products. 30% of our clients have business returns and we do write-up work for 20% of our clients. 15% of our clients have partnerships, and 25% have active trusts for which we prepare the tax returns and maintain the trust accounting.

Now, If 150 of us filled out the survey just like above, it would probably make it into the totals and skew the data. CCH would then either have to scrap the results if they thought it was invalid, or they would make decisions based on incorrect data, and then we can sit back and laugh at them. Wait till you see the advertising for the trust accounting and returns fill you e-mail in box.

Just a thought.

Tom

Lodi, CA

I know I need to copy & paste the link. My point was that they can't even get an email right, so how will they program next year's software. Scary....

Dear ATXer,

In order to better serve you, we would like to know more about your practice. Five minutes is all it takes to complete our Customer Survey to help us better identify and meet your specific needs. All information provided will be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

Click on this link to launch the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=3_2f...MOn0uiGtw_3d_3d

Thanks in advance for participating and, as always, we appreciate your business!

Sincerely,

ATX Customer Support

Bart, I didn't need the link. I think you missed my point. BTW, when I did click on the link in your posting, it say's "thank you for completing our survey... and done."

I had not tried the link since I knew I was not going to take the survey. I just tried the original and it says the same thing - thank you for completing our survey... and done." I think that is pretty funny. They couldn't even post a good link.