ATX Community

OK Form 511, Line 4b

Dan

Question about Drake software:  I have a problem finding how to complete line 4b of Oklahoma Form 511?  I have out of state income from Kansas for Sch. E, Sch. F and form 4835.  The Out State Income for OK 511 (line 4/ OK 511 Sch B line 2) includes Sch E and Sch F but not Form 4835.  As a result, OK 511, line 4b only has the income from Sch. E and Sch. F.  The income from Form 4835 is missing.  How can I get the income from Form 4835 to show up on OKOUST.LD worksheet?

It is very easy to do the above with the ATX program.  I have no idea how to get Form 4835 (out of State income) to flow to 511, line 4b.  I really don't know the reason income from Sch E and Sch F did flow to 511, line 4b.

Sounds like a good question for Drake's support line because, while we have some Drake users here, we may not have anyone here that routinely prepares Oklahoma returns and with knowledge of your specific multi-state issue within the Drake program.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2022 at 6:15 PM, Dan said:

Question about Drake software:  I have a problem finding how to complete line 4b of Oklahoma Form 511?  I have out of state income from Kansas for Sch. E, Sch. F and form 4835.  The Out State Income for OK 511 (line 4/ OK 511 Sch B line 2) includes Sch E and Sch F but not Form 4835.  As a result, OK 511, line 4b only has the income from Sch. E and Sch. F.  The income from Form 4835 is missing.  How can I get the income from Form 4835 to show up on OKOUST.LD worksheet?

I'd call tech support on that one, because I only ever do one OK return per year.

• 1 month later...

I have found a way to enter Form 4835 income and also Schedule B (Farm crop interest) as out-of-state income on OK 511, line 4b.  Here below are the steps I took:

In Data Entry:

Click on States; Click on Oklahoma; Click on out-of-state income.

On the form that shows up you can than enter Form 4835 and the Crop Interest income. 

I also entered Schedule F and E on that form but not their income because it had automatically transferred to line 4b.  

• Like 2