ATX Community

Tax Newsletter?

BLACK BART

Any suggestions for a monthly tax newsletter? I had Kiplinger but they seem to favor tax dodges for the well-heeled, where to stick their million dollar IRAs, foreign tax matters, etc. and I'm looking for something focusing on "just folks" - average jobholders + C and E people.  Funny, but I once read that IRS considers any outfit grossing under five million dollars to be a "small business" which suggests (to me) they're out of touch with actual mom & pop shops.  Or maybe I am....:unsure:

The IRS offers a variety of e-newsletters, as do NATP, NAEA, and most of your professional organizations. Some of your favorite speakers would have newsletters, many free. Here's a free e-newsletter from a couple who are great researchers: 

David & Mary Mellem, EAs & Ashwaubenon Tax Professionals, 920-496-1065 (fax 920-496-9111). If you know of someone who would like to be added to our email list, have them send us an email with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject line. [email protected]

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1