ATX Community

Can't efile 941

joanmcq

I rolled over last quarter's 941 but hadn't checked the box saying last quarter was complete.  So when I go to efile the new quarter, I get a error message saying that  'efiling is not available for any of the forms included in this return'.  I check the Knowledge Base and it says I'm getting the message because I didn't check the ' complete' box.  So I check the box.  Still won't efile.  Delete the return and roll it over again.  It won't efile.  Create a brand new return.  It won't efile.  does any one have any ideas before I stick the return in the mail?

8 minutes ago, joanmcq said:

I rolled over last quarter's 941 but hadn't checked the box saying last quarter was complete.  So when I go to efile the new quarter, I get a error message saying that  'efiling is not available for any of the forms included in this return'.  I check the Knowledge Base and it says I'm getting the message because I didn't check the ' complete' box.  So I check the box.  Still won't efile.  Delete the return and roll it over again.  It won't efile.  Create a brand new return.  It won't efile.  does any one have any ideas before I stick the return in the mail?

Could it be because ATX efile is down for maintenance this weekend?   Or are you getting the error when you try to create the efile?

Tom
Longview, TX