ATX Community

Daune/CA - Did you get my PM

BulldogTom

Knock it off, you guys. This is a professional forum, not a dating club!

R U just upset because U were not included :)

Yes, Tom, got your msg, just trying to determine my schedule to be in Sacto. If you are available tomorrow at noon, let me know, will try to make it then.

I can make that happen. I don't know a lot of places in Sac to meet, but if you can pick something along I-5, I am sure I can find it. Or, if you don't mind, we can meet in Elk Grove. I know lots of places because that is where I work.

I think we should invite Jainen and stick him with the check.

Tom

Lodi, CA

>>Bring an open mind, wallet, and a good sense of humor! <<

First of all, I'm just about the most opinionated curmudgeon on this board. Secondly, Chase Bank has pretty much eliminated both the need and the opportunity for me to carry a wallet. Finally, the weather forecast for Elk Grove is mid-nineties and less-than-clear air, which this coastal cruzer doesn't find the least bit humorous.

>>Bring an open mind, wallet, and a good sense of humor! <<

First of all, I'm just about the most opinionated curmudgeon on this board. Secondly, Chase Bank has pretty much eliminated both the need and the opportunity for me to carry a wallet. Finally, the weather forecast for Elk Grove is mid-nineties and less-than-clear air, which this coastal cruzer doesn't find the least bit humorous.

NOthin wrong with being opinionated. You have time and again shown that you are in fact a student of all you observe, and that your opinion is an informed opinion made with an open mind.

I have it on good authority that Chase Bank is next in line for a government bailout after making 130% FMV loans to ????? I am sure they will be glad to share with you.

BulldogTom surely knows a good HVAC tech who can (1) clean the air, (2) stay for the party, (3) bill you for his time.

This is al getting quite expensive - with Lion's air fare from Conneticut and all. A lesser man might have difficullty finding the business expense for a 100% deduction, not just 50% m&e. No challenge for your vivid imagination tho.

z