ATX Community

Hey Janitor Bob

Booger

How's married life treating you?

Anything new and exciting (???) happening in Sidney?

Curious Booger

Well...I am not married yet...just engaged. Fiance is working and living temporarily in Washington DC, but she is home one or two weekends each month.

As far as new and exciting....Things are hopping here in Sidney. They fixed up thr Kroger and put in them fancy self-checkout things. Crazy Mary was in there a few nights ago trying to scan her dog and yelling "Price Check!". They took Mary away. Chaz (the guy who stands on the corner by Woody's Market and drinks warm Corona) told a girl she was purty and got arrested for sexual harrassment. I think there is more to the story, but Chaz is not spilling the beans yet.

Lenny the Pirate finally came out of the closet and married some dude from Evansville and moved to Key West. The theme at the ceremony was "Rainbows". I was not there, but I heard that some members of the reception were throwing skittles instead of rice...and one went in Lenny's good eye (not the one with the patch).

This pretty lady named Thelma moved in across the street from me but the police came and took her away...something about a domestic dispute involving a spatula...That could develope into a fun story as the tax season progresses!