ATX Community

Eric, please help

Eli

For some reason I keep getting the following error message when trying to log in to the community:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.10 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.10 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.atxcommunity.com Port 80

Thanks for your assistance!!

Eli

Periodically still getting the problem, maybe once or twice a week. I open Google Chrome, click on the ATX bookmark and the error will come up whether I sign in or not. Not a big deal. I just close the browser and start again and that will usually fix the problem.

Are you still getting it? What specifically are you doing when you get the error?

I guess it's a hit & miss kind of thing. It did it several times on the date of the initial post. Today I was able to log in with no problems, but it has done it several times in the past as well.

Thanks!

Eli

I have the same problem and got the following message,

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.10 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.10 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.atxcommunity.com Port 80

Then I put the whole email address to sign on and and again rejected as wrong user name. Then just put the user name without email addrss and let me in.

I hope this helps to find out why this is happening since last week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It turns out that the forum software was tripping some of the server's security rules. The issue should now be fixed.

If any more of these errors come up, please post them here (pasting the whole error message in your post will help me track them down)