ATX Community

display adjustment available?

Art

Hey Art,

I'd say that 12 point font is a pretty standard font size among websites and word processing, and this site using something closer to 13 for the post content.

1152 x 864 is low for a 22" monitor (the native resolution on a my 22" widescreen monitors is 1680x1050) so it should appear even larger still on your screen. This makes me wonder if the site isn't displaying properly in your browser.

What browser and version are you using? I assume you're running Windows? Most browsers will allow you to zoom/increase font size by holding down the ctrl button on your keyboard and scrolling up/down with your mouse wheel. (or like Kyle says, use the View menu)

But to answer your original question, No, there is no font resize function built into the site.

I am using IE 7.0 and xP professional. I just changed to a new Dell Optiplex 760 at home. Here at the office I do not have a problem with the resolution. I will check it out further when I get home tonight. Thanks.

Hey Art,

I'd say that 12 point font is a pretty standard font size among websites and word processing, and this site using something closer to 13 for the post content.

1152 x 864 is low for a 22" monitor (the native resolution on a my 22" widescreen monitors is 1680x1050) so it should appear even larger still on your screen. This makes me wonder if the site isn't displaying properly in your browser.

What browser and version are you using? I assume you're running Windows? Most browsers will allow you to zoom/increase font size by holding down the ctrl button on your keyboard and scrolling up/down with your mouse wheel. (or like Kyle says, use the View menu)

But to answer your original question, No, there is no font resize function built into the site.

Hey Art,

Well, having your resolution set low will make everything look bigger, so you probably will want to keep it the way it is. I don't dare change anything during the tax season, but I will make an effort to either modify this template to allow font size changes, or to offer an additional template with larger fonts.

• 1 month later...