ATX Community

MN Preparers

GLJEANNE

Can we not e-file any of these until after the 15th, even if it's for a renter? I had one get rejected, but with no rejection error. This is ringing a bell, I'm sure it happened last year too, but I don't recall the anwer. The form is the latest update. Anyone else running into this?

Anyone else having problems with this? I had a Hennepin County homeowner get rejected today also, with an error message that confuses two different lines and is wrong anyway:

"On form M1PR, Line 22 [M1PR.0820] must equal the sum of Line 2 [PROPST.0190] on form PROPST. If there is no Line 2, use Line 6 [PROPST.0200] on form PROPST."

First, that would be Line 5, not Line 6. Second, that's only true if the home is purely residential. If there's a HO, there's another Schedule that has to feed into Line 22.

This is the only problem I've had so far this year, so I should feel lucky I suppose. But I hate having to leave a bunch of files open for this piddly little return!