ATX Community

When does my picture show up?

BulldogTom

It shows up when people view your profile. What you may be looking for is the Avatar, which appears under your name when you post.

OK, it took a while, but now I think I have my "Avatar".

It is funny that I never knew what an "Avatar" was, even though my 11 year old watches the cartoon "Avatar - the last airbender" every single day.

Thanks for the help.

Tom

Lodi, CA

Oh Tommmmmm, Does 38-6 ring a bell?

(Ok..I agree...my tiger looks sick, but will have to do for the time being!)

I am sure I don't know what you are talking about. Was that ancient history or something?

I was really bummed that I did not get to go to that game. Dispite the outcome, it would have been a trip of a lifetime. And of course, hope springs eternal in Bulldog land. We get a Big12 team in Bulldog Stadium this year (Kansas State).

And in two months, my oldest son (age 13, 6'1", 200lb, nose tackle) will be going to the Fresno State football camp. Hopefully he will catch coach Hill's attention and get on his recruiting list in a couple of years. Since he was 7, it was his dream to play for Coach Hill.

What will your kitty cats do with all the talent they are losing (Russel, Bowe, Landry)? Might be a re-building year in the Bayou?

Tom

Lodi, CA