ATX Community

WI State Only w/OS Schedule

joans

E-filed TP with PA & WI state returns. PA went Piggyback, WI alone. PA went through fine. WI keeps rejecting stating that I need to attach Sch OS - which is on the return. Am I missing something on the OS? or do I need to paper file WI. HELP!!!

Sara

It should go, Sara, unless it is a 1NPR with income other than wages and interest.

It is a regular WI 1, I did the Sch OS and the rejection error says it will only accept multiple state e-file for Wi with Sch OS. No kidding - I have the OS on there and the stupid thing keeps rejecting. I guess I will have to paperfile, because I can't find any logical reason why it won't e-file. Very frustrating - add to list:) Oh well, I will call to let him know.

Sara

It is a regular WI 1, I did the Sch OS and the rejection error says it will only accept multiple state e-file for Wi with Sch OS. No kidding - I have the OS on there and the stupid thing keeps rejecting. I guess I will have to paperfile, because I can't find any logical reason why it won't e-file. Very frustrating - add to list:) Oh well, I will call to let him know.

Sara

Maybe you should have let WI go piggyback and PA by itself. Also, did you check the drop-down box on line 33, where it chooses the other state from the OS?

Hope all goes well - I still have 20 WI state returns that read 'IRS Cleared' but clients received refunds over a month ago. It seems there was a glitch in the form programming..(of course it's our fault and not the program company)....

Teri....did you try the sync feature. It never seems to make any difference for me, but my WI returns usually don't stay in IRS Cleared more than two days.