ATX Community

1120S EF Problem

Michele

Has anyone else had this problem? I am trying to e-file an 1120S. I keeping getting the following message:

EF Info Error: If either the Preparer's Firm Name or EIN is entered, both must be entered or both must be blank.

I am the preparer and the ERO, therefore I only filled in the top portion indicating that I was both ERO and Preparer. There is NOTHING in the portion that is for the preparers. I have already tried to go to each line and push delete to make sure there is nothing hiding that I don't see. I have also tried to fill in the complete Preparers section, but I am still getting the message.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I haven't found anything about this problem in the knowledgebase and I have already made sure that I have the latest version of ATX.

Thanks

Michele

Has anyone else had this problem? I am trying to e-file an 1120S. I keeping getting the following message:

EF Info Error: If either the Preparer's Firm Name or EIN is entered, both must be entered or both must be blank.

I am the preparer and the ERO, therefore I only filled in the top portion indicating that I was both ERO and Preparer. There is NOTHING in the portion that is for the preparers. I have already tried to go to each line and push delete to make sure there is nothing hiding that I don't see. I have also tried to fill in the complete Preparers section, but I am still getting the message.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I haven't found anything about this problem in the knowledgebase and I have already made sure that I have the latest version of ATX.

Thanks

Michele

Did you enter your info in the Preparer Manager? There's a box there for "Also ERO" that should be checked.