ATX Community

Nice to be on a true professioanl site

baystorm

All I can say that it is nice to be on a real professional forum unlike that other forum that seems to have alot of inexperienced preparers who are asking simply basic questions that any professional tax preparer should know.

Thank you to all and I hope you all have an excellent season!

This reminds me that I have to make a donation to this forum so that the electrical bill can be paid. I really appreciate this forum. I think Jainen and a couple of others should be exempted from donating since they give excellent answers, but if they insist, their donation will be welcomed.

Disclaimer: I am not part the of the team that run this forum, but I appreciate their effort in maintaining a place for us to hang and help each other.

>>unlike that other forum that seems to have alot of inexperienced preparers who are asking simply basic questions that any professional tax preparer should know.<<

You are very kind and we welcome your participation. However, as real professionals we never think ANYTHING is too basic to ask about here. Just the last day or two we have discussed filing status and dependents and signing the return and whether a return is even required, not to mention what's for lunch, all of which any professional tax preparer should know!

Speaking of donations, the donation and google search tabs on my ATX Community do not work. Is everyones like this ?

They show up for me, but the two pages do have something in common on the back-end, so I am definitely interested in hearing whether other people are having this problem.

When you say they don't work, can you be more specific? Are you getting an error?

They show up for me, but the two pages do have something in common on the back-end, so I am definitely interested in hearing whether other people are having this problem.

When you say they don't work, can you be more specific? Are you getting an error?

They -both- work for me

Lynn Jacobs, EA, NP

Kenner, LA

There are six tabs. Forums,members,calendar,and myatx all work fine & are in line with each other just above the dark blue border. The google search & donation tabs are raised above the other tabs. Nothing happens when I click on either of them or when I put my cursor on them nothing comes up to say what it is. It's late I hope that made sense.

There are six tabs. Forums,members,calendar,and myatx all work fine & are in line with each other just above the dark blue border. The google search & donation tabs are raised above the other tabs. Nothing happens when I click on either of them or when I put my cursor on them nothing comes up to say what it is. It's late I hope that made sense.

What browser and version are you using?

I see you're using the CleanCut skin. Does this problem also happen with the ATX Community skins?

What browser and version are you using?

I see you're using the CleanCut skin. Does this problem also happen with the ATX Community skins?

I'm using internet explorer version 8. Yes I beleive it's the same on all of the communities. Erc I didn't mean to create more work for you, not at this time of the year.

I'm using internet explorer version 8. Yes I beleive it's the same on all of the communities. Erc I didn't mean to create more work for you, not at this time of the year.

The only tax return I prepare is my own, so this time of year isn't especially busy for me :)

I did find some bugs in the CleanCut skin which I have corrected. Do the Google Search and Donations buttons work for you now? (You may have to switch back to the CleanCut skin)