ATX Community

A quick request....

Denne

I just received a call that my best friend is going to be removed from her breathing tube in about two hours. She has had many struggles with her health and is certainly in need of prayer. They are giving her a chance to make it without the breathing tube, but she has been on it for nine days. I am praying that the Lord will give her strength to survive. She has had in infection that has gone into her blood stream and she is just coming out of that. She sure needs prayer.... Thank you for taking just a quick minute to say a little prayer for Barbara ;~)

Even now, most Gracious Heavenly Father, I take pause to pray for this one of Your little children. Father, I do not know Barbara or anything about her but what Denne has said. But You know Father, and that is all that matters. Father God, I pray that You would wrap Your loving arms around Barbara and Denne and let them feel Your presense in this, their hour of need. Father, if we know nothing else, we know that Your ways are not our ways and that You are sovereign in all things. You are the God of hope, the God of mercy, the God of love, the God of healing. You give and You take away - because You are sovereign. I pray right now, O God, that you will give Denne and Barbara and all of those surrounding this situation that peace that defies all logic that can only be found in Christ Jesus, my Lord. Father, help them, I pray. And I do pray these things in the name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus, the Christ. And Lord, we will be careful to give You all of the glory and all of the praise and all of the honor, both now and for ever more. Amen and amen!

Even now, most Gracious Heavenly Father, I take pause to pray for this one of Your little children. Father, I do not know Barbara or anything about her but what Denne has said. But You know Father, and that is all that matters. Father God, I pray that You would wrap Your loving arms around Barbara and Denne and let them feel Your presense in this, their hour of need. Father, if we know nothing else, we know that Your ways are not our ways and that You are sovereign in all things. You are the God of hope, the God of mercy, the God of love, the God of healing. You give and You take away - because You are sovereign. I pray right now, O God, that you will give Denne and Barbara and all of those surrounding this situation that peace that defies all logic that can only be found in Christ Jesus, my Lord. Father, help them, I pray. And I do pray these things in the name of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus, the Christ. And Lord, we will be careful to give You all of the glory and all of the praise and all of the honor, both now and for ever more. Amen and amen!

What a wonderful prayer for Barbara. And also for the rest of us. Thanks for the

beautifully worded prayer. You couldn't express what you did without being one

of God's own children. God bless you rfassett.

Bigdadder

What a wonderful prayer for Barbara. And also for the rest of us. Thanks for the

beautifully worded prayer. You couldn't express what you did without being one

of God's own children. God bless you rfassett.

Bigdadder

Thanks to all of you for you beautiful and much needed prayers. You guys are the best!

I returned from the hospital just a little while ago. Barbara is not doing very well. The infection that caused the issue to begin with is apparently not clearing up. The infection is feared to have gone to her heart and she still has the pneumonia. I told her tonight about all of the prayers you are saying for her ans she was very delighted. They now have her back on oxygen....this time with a mask so it is difficult to communicate with her. I wish I didn't already have several apointments tomorrow so I could just head up there for the day. I guess I will end up being there after the appointments are finished. Thanks for your continued prayes. We need all of them at this moment. They aren't giving her much chance to survive.

My sister had a huge infection following a surgery. She was very sick, but the intravenous antibiotics eventually did the trick. She's home and trying to build up strength to have the next surgery. Not at all gun shy. Hope Barbara's situation clears up even faster. She (and you) remain in our prayers.

Tonight when it's late and you're lying awake worrying, record some poetry, rfasset's prayer, etc., and take to Barbara on your next trip. Then, she can listen to your voice and positive thoughts even when you're busy with clients.

Take good care of yourself, so you can be strong for Barbara.