ATX Community

I'm done, I'm done

joanmcq

:D Oh because the dancing banana is what I need. My last efile, which has gotten rejected by ATX the last two times through, just went to agency. So whatever stinkin' form refused to update is in there. After the last download, ATX froze my program.....now at least I feel validated for not going into the office on my day off to answer stoopid tax questions which I hate.

Think I'll go outside and watch the tadpoles and smell the roses....

Joan

Were done here as well! Now all I'll start working on my list of 10 funny reason's not to be a tax professional & single dad!

Who know's if the office is quiet tommorrow (lol, I could lock the door) I should get the list done!

Wish I could have a stiff drink, out of the question with little one's.

Have a good one!

I am finally done too except for 6 extensions. Can't do those cause they are not ready yet. Going to go to office til noon tommorrow for some late straglers to pickup. Told them all that if they were later then noon I would NOT be there.

Thanks to ERC the season ended on a happy note because of this board.

Hope all of you have a good summer and will probably chat with ya in a few days when I start to work again.

Thanks to everyone that helped me with my questions this year.

Marge Powell B) :D

I was done last Tues with only 3 on extension. Thank goodness, 'cause that's when the major computer problem started. Today I was transported to the stone age again. No electricity, no heat, no coffee from early morning until 4:30 pm thanks to the Nor'eastern winds. I spent a cold day listening to the generator run the sump pump & squeegy-ing water from basement floor into french drain.

Tomorrow is trying to start a fix on the computer problem, and Wednesday is some not-so-pleasant dental work. The fun never ends, but at least it's a break from tax returns.