ATX Community

Return to ATX from TRX

Eli

Good for you, bstaxes! I guess I am not the hard bargainer you are. I paid $840 but that may include that expensive s&h package. I still feel that the TRX one year trial was worth it to me financially but would have grudgingly understood if ATX had held to no discount for returning. That said, I am comfortable, with all its quirks and issues, with MAX and intend to continue using it as long as it is sold until I retirement. It's comfortable, you know?

Welcome Home Eli.........

:-) Thank you, Marilyn!! Been busy with work & an ill brother. Several family members came down to visit due to the way things were playing out. Now looks like he's doing better & hopefully on the mend.

Did you get out to Texas this year?

Eli

:-) Thank you, Marilyn!! Been busy with work & an ill brother. Several family members came down to visit due to the way things were playing out. Now looks like he's doing better & hopefully on the mend.

Did you get out to Texas this year?

Eli

Not yet, this year. Maybe after tax season. We go to the San Marcos area; Kyle, specifically. Awesome friends there. We are expecting ten to fifteen inches of snow tonight and tomorrow so we are hunkered in. Just got the four cleaned up from last night. This is unusual, even for us. Will say some prayers for your brother. Your boy must be getting pretty big.

Not yet, this year. Maybe after tax season. We go to the San Marcos area; Kyle, specifically. Awesome friends there. We are expecting ten to fifteen inches of snow tonight and tomorrow so we are hunkered in. Just got the four cleaned up from last night. This is unusual, even for us. Will say some prayers for your brother. Your boy must be getting pretty big.

Thank you for the prayers :-). Yes, Ivan is now 7 & in the 2nd grade. He is doing well. Growing like a weed.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, it is good indeed to see alot of the regulars coming back. Eli my friend where have you been? I guess you could say the same for me. But, I have a good excuse working with all of those teenagers all the time. Hope you are doing well. JB, the same goes for you as it is always a pleasure reading your posts. A good and prosperous tax season to all.

Yes, it is good indeed to see alot of the regulars coming back. Eli my friend where have you been? I guess you could say the same for me. But, I have a good excuse working with all of those teenagers all the time. Hope you are doing well. JB, the same goes for you as it is always a pleasure reading your posts. A good and prosperous tax season to all.

Thank you, Terry! Yes it's good to get back into the swing of things. Looking forward to a good New Year. Hope it's an awesome one for everyone.

Eli