ATX Community

Website Donation

Cathy

Before we all go on our cruises (even if it will be in my aluminum boat with cane poles) I just wanted to thank erc again for the site. Don't mean to brag about our new home, but it's the best forum website I have ever seen as the features are incredible. My current delima: I haven't the foggiest idea what a site like this costs to run. I definitely am making a donation and need some ideas....erc?..anyone?? Thanks, Cathy

P.S. erc, you have a standing invitation for a ribeye dinner for your family if you are ever in bayou land.

Before we all go on our cruises (even if it will be in my aluminum boat with cane poles) I just wanted to thank erc again for the site. Don't mean to brag about our new home, but it's the best forum website I have ever seen as the features are incredible. My current delima: I haven't the foggiest idea what a site like this costs to run. I definitely am making a donation and need some ideas....erc?..anyone?? Thanks, Cathy

P.S. erc, you have a standing invitation for a ribeye dinner for your family if you are ever in bayou land.

Cathy, look on page three here for a thread titled "donation", that may give you some guidance at least as to the cost of the site. Everybody has to do their own thing, and there is no standard amount, but you know, if we each donated $10.00 the 122 registered members would result in a nice little nest egg for erc. In addition to the physical costs he endured, he put in many hours and used his expertise to get this site up and running. $10.00 each seems to be a small amount to pay for all he did voluntarily.

Glad to know that.

Can't tell you how much I appreciate the effort & time you put in to get this Forum up & going.

If anything happens to change the math financially and we need to chip in some more, please don't be bashful.

Let us know what we need to do.