ATX Community

KC Jenkins...

Eli

I was wondering where she was; she never seemed to sleep since she'd be posting when I was up working at 1am PST! Sending thoughts of strength and caring at such a difficult time.

She will definitely be missed on here. I hope she checks in occasionally, even if just to say hi and see what JB's having for lunch.

Awful news! Dear KC, you've shed such well-informed, well-intentioned, kindly-phrased & *frequent* light upon this forum, that I rue your remove. I can't help but write selfishly of how much I will miss your participation -- but acknowledge that "til death do us part" requires it. Your homage to your life-partner is a great thing.

KC - we will all miss your input to this forum. I can appreciate what you can be dealing with as my wife had open heart surgery last summer for installation of a heart pump (LVAD). She is doing well but it has changed our daily routine a lot and I have made some reductions in my workload to compensate. Your priorities can get altered very quickly and you realize where your focus belongs. We offer our prayers for your husband and you and hope that you can "peek in" on all us old workhorses once in a while. God bless.

• 3 weeks later...