ATX Community

Anyone else having problems updating?

Margaret CPA in OH

Yes. I have spent an hour and 20 min on phone with ATX support. I have not been able to download any updates - forms or program for the last four hours. I was told that there was a problem and they were working on it. Keep checking back to see if I could update. My problem is the 1040, w2 , 1099sa have updates...have appointments...had to cancel. Ugh! Every year seems like something.

Jack, you made me laugh out loud. You know the old saying that just might fit in this situation or not - Plan ahead. It loses the punch, however, with auto wrap. You know what I mean. Keep smiling, folks. It was sunny and beautiful here today, 60 degrees tomorrow. For southwestern Ohio in late January, a real treat!

POSTED ON THE ATX SITE:

Posted 5:30pm Problem: You are attempting to send efiles, update a form, or update your program and get an error message: "Transmission error: an error has occurred" or "update failed" after connecting to the servers.

Solution: Please try again in about 30 minutes.

For efile, you will likely download your acks, but you cannot send us efiles.

Our primary internet provider had an outage. Our systems failed over to our secondary provider. The ATX services did not fail over as gracefully as normal.