ATX Community

Hard copy of tax research manuals

David

In the past the TTO subscription included the hard copy manuals for 1040 and business quick answers, the tax guide and others. I have not received any of these yet. I apologize if this has been asked before- I did a search and didn't see anything about this.

Does anybody know what's going on with these? I have already received the Master Tax guide from an Edward Jones rep. This is the same tax guide as the one we get in our TTO package which, if I'm not mistaken, is printed by CCH. Hmmmm... funny how others already have the Master Tax Guide prepared by CCH but we don't have it yet.

Thanks.

I called this week and I was told the books will be coming out "later this month", but I couldn't get a straight answer. I've notice that my All States TaxExpert CDs which come with TTO have been coming out late too. Maybe they're "relocating" them from Caribou to TaxWise for shipment. I've notice during the past few months that my CDs have not been shipping on time.