ATX Community

In other words

Chowdahead

Sent my first test e-file late last night.... a return using Fee Collect.

As soon as it was accepted the Bank Status indicated "Rejected by Bank". I have no idea what this means. So I view the Rejection Errors and this is literally what appears. I'm sorry but... WTF???

It literally says "In other words...". What kind of beta product is this???? For those of you who don't know, this language is usually inserted as a placeholder in software that is in testing. The actual language is supposed to actually appear in finished software.

Now I have to make sure my fees are going to be collected before I take a chance on any more. I am currently on hold with ATX and the wait time is over an HOUR.

This year has been a disaster. I have never seen anything like this!!!! It's one issue after another.. after another.. after another. And I am completely up-to-date.. including the latest patch which took AN HOUR TO DOWNLOAD.

:wall: :wall:

:wall:

post-767-0-81244900-1359555925_thumb.jpg

Chowdahead if you submitted the e-file last night, are you sure you actually saw the ACK of acceptance from IRS? I have e-files from yesterday evening still awating ACKs from IRS.

It is my understanding that without the IRS ACK of acceptance Fee collect will be a reject?? Have not used it this season so far so I may be off on this.