ATX Community

Illinois returns rejected/ no error message

rich

I tried to efile where federal is accepted and all illinois returns get rejected. no error message are displayed and when I try to click display error messages Atx stopped working and crashes. I checked on myatx.com return status and rejection code is -9999.

Does anyone else experiencing such problem and will appreciate if some fix is there to share. i tried calling atx support but they are not accepting calls..

Rich

I have this problem too. I faxed ATX last night and they actually responded really quick. They stated they are aware of the problem. Not to re-file the return until they fix the problem but did not let me know how I will know when they fixed the issue?? I have 6 IL returns holding. Returns filed prior to this 6 and after the 6 seem to be working fine.

I called ATX and tech told me the errors on phone as he can read it but when I try to display errors, program crashes. Mine was mostly for Payer info and FEID mismatch and returns went fine after that. tech told me ,cure might be in next update on friday