ATX Community

ATX Sales

Wendy

Some things never cease to amaze me. I have been an ATX customer since 1995. Last week I e-mailed a question to their "support" and still have not received a response. But today on my answering machine was a message (caller ID said Georgia) from ATX saying that they didn't know what software I had been using, but perhaps I would be interested in trying theirs, since they offer blah blah blah. Too bad they don't know what software I use - maybe that's why they didn't respond to my question. They've learned the lesson on how to make the customer feel unimportant. Strange....

Wendy

The problem is when CCH took over ATX and Taxwise they started using the same database Taxwise use for their customers. When the merge happend they were suppose to bring in ALL of ATX customers into Taxwise system. Not all got brought over ( surprise surprise) So if you have been an ATX user for years it is a big chance that you were not entered in the "Taxwise" database correctly, therefore you are on "Taxwise" calling list. <_<