ATX Community

Bill.com reviews

SFA

I have a potential new bookkeeping client who is using another firm, who has them setup to manage their accounts payable and accounts receivable using "Bill.com." The activity is then "synchronized" with a QuickBooks file that is controlled by the other bookkeeping firm.

I have no experience using Bill.com and am unsure of how to make the transition to our company. We use QuickBooks for everything. If anyone here is using Bill.com for A/P and A/R, I would appreciate your input--especially how it works with QuickBooks.

Thank you.

I'm curious too. I set up a free accountant's account with them a while back but haven't done much other than to look at some of their sales propaganda. I did put it on my menu of offerings to my clients but so far I've had only casual interest and no takers.

I also checked out another outfit with a similar service called Entryless. When I first looked at them last fall they were still in startup/building mode but seem to have made some good progress since then. They've been pretty aggressively pursuing me. I might check them both out again over the summer.

I have no experience using Bill.com and am unsure of how to make the transition to our company. 

​Not familiar with it, but I can answer this part, you set up a free accountant's account with them, then let them teach you how to transfer a client over.  That should be the most common of their FAQs.  That should also give you a good feel for whether you want to get involved with them, by how well they help you learn their process.  

• Like 1