ATX Community

General Health solutions Inc....

Denne

My client has attempted to comtact the attorneys handling this matter. He has attempted twice that I know of and not finding out anything. He would like to tak eht loss of $5000 if he will not be getting any return on his investment. I am on hold with his tax return and it is getting close so I guess either need to file without it or wait until next year.... He feels there will be nothing returned to him. I have a feeling he is correct on that. Would it be proper to take the total loss this year and then add back any amount returned to him when he gets it?

My client has attempted to comtact the attorneys handling this matter. He has attempted twice that I know of and not finding out anything. He would like to tak eht loss of $5000 if he will not be getting any return on his investment. I am on hold with his tax return and it is getting close so I guess either need to file without it or wait until next year.... He feels there will be nothing returned to him. I have a feeling he is correct on that. Would it be proper to take the total loss this year and then add back any amount returned to him when he gets it?

I forgot....the original letter from the attorney's office was June of 2007. My client wrote to them twice in 2008 with no response.