ATX Community

Anyone tried ATX merchant services?

David

Has anyone used the merchant services offered by ATX? I have never accepted credit cards before and may look at doing so.

Thanks for your input.

This is the third year that I have accepted credit cards and it was one of the best things I did. I run my cc through Quickbooks - you do not need an expensive card reader - just a hook up to the internet. there is a monthly minimum fee of about $19 per month and they charge about 1.9% of the transaction and once the transaction goes through it gets posted to your bank account within 24 to 48 hours.

Not only does it help with my 1040 clients - but also my business clients - I have some business clients that I have on a monthly retainer at the first of every month I charge their credit card on file. I also use it alot with new clients who have tax audits or some other problem with the IRS.

anyhow I would suggest it

good luck

Thanks for your input. I haven't read through the ATX merchant services information as I was waiting on input before I try to get familiar with something new.

I think it said I don't need a card reader, which sounds great to me. I'm not familiar with how this would work and was wondering if others have purchased this service and how they have liked it.

Thanks.

This is the third year that I have accepted credit cards and it was one of the best things I did. I run my cc through Quickbooks - you do not need an expensive card reader - just a hook up to the internet. there is a monthly minimum fee of about $19 per month and they charge about 1.9% of the transaction and once the transaction goes through it gets posted to your bank account within 24 to 48 hours.

Not only does it help with my 1040 clients - but also my business clients - I have some business clients that I have on a monthly retainer at the first of every month I charge their credit card on file. I also use it alot with new clients who have tax audits or some other problem with the IRS.

anyhow I would suggest it

good luck