ATX Community

Just Wondering

Terry D EA

I just noticed that under my Avatar, it shows my status and number of posts. It also shows number of warning posts as 0. I don't see on any others. I also noticed the last post that I stared, showed it is monitored. If I have done something that someone is watching, I certainly would like to know what it is. Can someone tell me why those designations show up?

ERC straightened me out on this. I just thought I might have offended someone or violated a forum policy. All is good and I am glad to know that. Now, on with tax season. I think this is going to be a crazy year, I now have individual appointments beginning to call and schedule. I guess these folks are okay with the answer that I will prepare the return, it will sit and wait on an update as well as the IRS filing start date, when ever that may be.

Doug, what part of Alabama are you from? I'm a country boy living between Gadsden and Anniston.

I was born and lived in Huntsville until I was 12 and then moved to Winchester TN. and now Murfreesboro, TN. All my Aunts and Uncles live in Huntsville, Guntersville area. You live down by the Fort Payne Boys, Alabama. You can't tell me you don't like music now!!!!

Doug