ATX Community

ATX Tech

Terry O

Soooooooooooo I ALMOST did not answer the phone this morning - - -it was a balmy 55 degrees at 9 :15 am (did I mention we live in BUFFALO!!!) - - Saw that it was an out of state number with no name - - -figured it was a telemarketer - - -but alas - - - -NOPE -- it was Travis - -calling to see if he could help me with my rollover issues.

Well - -an hour later - - -of Travis tring every trick he knew ( and some he probably made up) -there were a few issues that still need to be sent to Developement - -but - -I AM able to rollover a return from 2011 that has depreciation, K-1 info and a few other issues - -and it ONLY takes - - -wait for it - - - 8 MINUTES to open up the return!!!!

I do appreciate the fact that they saw my post on the "other" board and took the initiative to start contacting somewhat disgruntled customers. Really - -I DO appreciate it - - I just wish it never had to happen - - -

I can't WAIT to see what next week brings - - - - -sigh

• Like 1