ATX Community

Client Mail slip

catax

How do I customize the client mail slip? I read the earlier posts Forms> customize master forms> opened the Form. There are just blank lines on the form. Returns do not do anything. I have 200 report covers left that I previously ordered from ATX. I never dreamed that they wouldn't work with the program in this year. I know some of you have already done this please help. Also will this customized master form populate in a rolled over return or do I have to delete the form and reopen the form in the return? Nena

I was just doing a search on the client mailing label. I am having the same problem. I went into customize forms and I talk to someone at ATX and he couldn't tell me how to do it either. It is printing the return address in the wrong place for the envelopes that I have. I am still using the envelopes that I ordered from ATX last year.

To override in every return for 160 returns is just one more irritating problem. Just like I can't get my client letter to work correctly, CA e-files are not going through and my program is not networked yet. I wanted this all set up this week and I feel like I am just spinning my wheels. Thanks for the override suggestion it will work short term. I was hoping for a fix though so if anyone knows what it is please let me know. I really don't want to call tech support again. Nena

I think you are all missing the point, if the issue is the way the return Mailing Slip is printing. There is now a place in the Preferences, Print, to select to 'center' [old layout] the mailing slips, or to print the return address on the left. If you select 'centered' the mailing slips will fit the old envelopes.

You do not need to customize, just select it in preferences.