ATX Community

TRX Tech Support

lindakay

Just wanted to compliment tech support today for answering me within 5 minutes and solving my problem quickly today. When I fired up my office computer this afternoon I couldn't open my TaxWorks 2010 or 2011 programs, and that worried me a bit. But now thanks to Nick in tech support, both programs are open.

• Like 1

That is good to know that they are still providing support for the 2010/2011 Redgear product. i finished converting the Taxwork files to Taxwise using their supplied conversion program. I think except for 1 return that failed conversion (data corrupted, but I do have backup) the rest converted and when I look at it in TW, I can see all the data that was missing in the TRX proforma. Especially the carryforwards. I ran a few test returns and they were correct. I think I will put my old and tired adding machine away now!

Can you imagine, a competitor's product transfers more usable data than their own.

My 2 cents of caution if you do use TRX, please double check all the prior year data and make sure they are in the right place. You will be mighty glad you did.