ATX Community

HELP!!!

Numbers

Who do you guys call when you need tech support and CCH is no t answering? My whole system is down, sending employees home, big freaking mess. The premium support you pay extra for is not answering.

Problem, program appears to open until trying to open a 1040 return, then it crashes.

When entering anything on deprecation schedules for business return it crashes.

Thanks.

Need systems specs to help you.

What operating systems are you running? Is it fully patched? service pack? Intel or AMD? .Network framework edition? Antivirus programs?

I had that problem with one of client machines. Sound like .net framework error. I usually tell co worker to restart the computer that usually goes away. If not , uninstall .net framework 4 then reinstall.

Yesterday afternoon I had similar issues. I shut down all workstations. Rebooted the server. Then reinstalled the 12.5 update that I had downloaded from the website. I just ran it again without uninstalling anything on the server. Then I uninstalled the net setup on all the workstations, restarted all the workstations, then reinstalled net setup. Still having a problem entering a file on one workstation but the others are performing much better.

Any ideas on the workstation where the program will not open a file after it is rolled over? If I go to a different workstation I am able to open that file, save it, and close out of it. Then if I got back to the original workstation where it was rolled over on, I can get into it then. What's up with that?

My issue is program wide. One office managed to get it working, my main office offline all day.

CCH is not taking tech support calls today, says they are "managing call volume" so they are just not taking calls.

The higher end tech system, the one yo pay $30/month for is always busy, can not get through.

Sent employees home, work piling up, and no one at CCH seems to give a damn.