ATX Community

941 Rejected EFC 12

Chrisbry

I'm on hold with Support for whatever it's worth. We'll see what "explanation" I am given.

I'm going to go out on a limb here.......

I transmitted last Thursday when they first became available. They didn't send them until this morning. I'm going to guess that the Version number is wrong. I just updated again and I'm going to retransmit.

Still no acceptances this morning AND the 940/941/944 ATX E-File Bulletin is no longer appearing on the E-file Center front page.

My confidence level is steadily going downhill. We are approaching the 31st for 940's and 941's. I do not need my clients to all be receiving NON-FILING notices from the IRS.

Back to the Customer "Service" line.

Still no acceptances this morning AND the 940/941/944 ATX E-File Bulletin is no longer appearing on the E-file Center front page.

My confidence level is steadily going downhill. We are approaching the 31st for 940's and 941's. I do not need my clients to all be receiving NON-FILING notices from the IRS.

Back to the Customer "Service" line.

Chris, thanks for keeping me posted. I'm in the same boat. I wonder if you know how I can "take back" any returns that are sitting with satus "Validated by EFC". I've pretty much given up....Is there a way I "undo" so I can file these returns using another means? Or are they forever stuck in limbo? Thanks.

According to BRENDA @ ATX Customer Service (1-800-638-8291) at 2:05 on 1/29/08 -- {after being on hold for 45 minutes}

She assured me that the 940's and 941's *HAD* been submitted to the IRS and they were waiting on acknowledgements. I told her: I certainly hope so, because now I'm taking names and numbers and there will be no survivors! :D

BTW -- I checked a couple of my clients E-services transcripts -- no record of a return filed as of today. Not sure if E-services is "real time" or if there is a lag in updating what they receive.

According to BRENDA @ ATX Customer Service (1-800-638-8291) at 2:05 on 1/29/08 -- {after being on hold for 45 minutes}

She assured me that the 940's and 941's *HAD* been submitted to the IRS and they were waiting on acknowledgements. I told her: I certainly hope so, because now I'm taking names and numbers and there will be no survivors! :D

BTW -- I checked a couple of my clients E-services transcripts -- no record of a return filed as of today. Not sure if E-services is "real time" or if there is a lag in updating what they receive.

I dont think I like what was just posted on the bulletin: :angry:

Weblog - The Latest ATX News

940, 941, 944 efiles

01/30/08

updated 1-30-08--940, 941, and 944--We have sent these files to IRS and we have acks in-house.

We had some issues posting some of the acks, which development believes they resolved last night. We expect to get these acks posted shortly, as soon as our fix is thoroughly tested.

The returns are due by Jan 31st midnight. If rejected, you have an additional five days to correct them, resubmit, and still be considered timely filed. If the customer made their payments timely, the Jan 31st deadline is extended until Feb 10th.