ATX Community

Taxworks refunded me. THANKS ALEX

mrichman333

I was with Tax Works for the last four years, just decided we could not afford it anymore. Cost up, clients down.

TRX / tax exact doesn't know what a tax return is. I was told they left red gear to write there own program because red gear was three weeks late delivering the product.

Here we are February 20 and TRX / tax exact can't handle social security benefits on the state of Georgia return. Feel sorry for all you people in the other states, they haven't even gotten you to efile.

The worst thing about it is your on hold for an hour and then someone picks up and all the want to do is team view into your system.

Can't tell you how many times I've been put on hold only to "loose" the connection (get hung up on).

Lost my backup on my server for three weeks because one of them deleted my backup commands.

I think we should consider a class action suit.

The only thing they have done accurate and timely is process my payment. It took them 10 days to actually get my program loaded so that we could start the first return, then told me my window of refund was 10 days. And we didn't even purchase until mid January. You would think they would have at least a framework by then.

I was with Tax Works for the last four years, just decided we could not afford it anymore. Cost up, clients down.

TRX / tax exact doesn't know what a tax return is. I was told they left red gear to write there own program because red gear was three weeks late delivering the product.

Here we are February 20 and TRX / tax exact can't handle social security benefits on the state of Georgia return. Feel sorry for all you people in the other states, they haven't even gotten you to efile.

The worst thing about it is your on hold for an hour and then someone picks up and all the want to do is team view into your system.

Can't tell you how many times I've been put on hold only to "loose" the connection (get hung up on).

Lost my backup on my server for three weeks because one of them deleted my backup commands.

I think we should consider a class action suit.

The only thing they have done accurate and timely is process my payment. It took them 10 days to actually get my program loaded so that we could start the first return, then told me my window of refund was 10 days. And we didn't even purchase until mid January. You would think they would have at least a framework by then.

I cannot believe the problems TRX is still having this late in the game. I just looked at update 39 I think

corrects issue causing 1099R distributions for taxpayer/spouse to be doubled on Form 5329.

• Corrects standard deduction calculation for dependent taxpayers.

How can anyone trust this program, who has the time to have to check calculations.

I'm glad I could help, mrichman333. I hate to see you go but I understand the situation you were dealt. For this I am sorry. All I ask is that you consider returning to us next year, when we get everything ironed out. We're seeing this now, although belated.

I hope the remainder of your tax season is a prosperous one.

Alex
www.taxworks.com

I'm glad I could help, mrichman333. I hate to see you go but I understand the situation you were dealt. For this I am sorry. All I ask is that you consider returning to us next year, when we get everything ironed out. We're seeing this now, although belated.

I hope the remainder of your tax season is a prosperous one.

Alex

www.taxworks.com

I will consider taxworks for next year.