ATX Community

Bulk Dispostions

cpabsd

I have used the bulk disposition feature often in the past with no problems. My client discarded around 20 pieces of computer equipment that was obsolete. I have gone into each asset and tagged it to the bulk disposition. They all appear on the bulk summary sheet. However, no numbers are transferring to the Form 4797. Any suggestions????

I can only 'guess' that some box is not checked that should be, or some box checked that should not be, or some question not answered. Save the return, close it, reboot, and if it does not work, 'duplicate' the return, and in the new copy, remove the dispositions, save it, then close. Reopen the return, do the disposals from scratch, and see if this one works. If it does you can delete the old one, and rename the new one. If it does not, send it to tech support for their input. Hang on to the original until you have the dup working, so you can always go back if necessary.