ATX Community

Onedesk Tax Software (1040 and Business) FREE

localtax

All first year clients can try it, no cost or payment.

Includes: 1040, 1040NR, 1041, 1065, 1120, 1120S, 2290, 5500, 706, 709, 720, 990 + all states .

Download Full Desktop version here --> OneDesk2012_Full_Desktop_version.zip

Or Create your Free Online Preparer Account here --> Onedesk Web Version

Free tech assisted remote install is available for to all clients. Please call 888.412.9510

Check them on the web.. www.onedesktax.com

Guest Taxed

Localtax I am not sure if you are affiliated with OltPro or Onedesk but you can see the comments on this board from actual users of this software and they were not encouraging. I believe one user found a serious error in Sch C and another in the trust returns. I believe it was brought to the attention of the vendor but no corrections were done.

I have nothing against OltPro or Onedesk but i would say to new users you get what you pay for! I would strongly recommend any new user to review the comments of those who have actually used this software for 2012 returns before they buy it for 2013.

• Like 2

Yes, free sounds ridiculous. I would be interested in a new program which is basic to check out as a secondary program. Use it for some basic returns, follow it as it progresses in future years. Who knows, maybe another ATX in its beginnings. But I'm thinking the barriers for new entry are tougher these days.