ATX Community

CPEs needed for the year

Lucho

Could anyone give the names of companies which prepare studying material for the CPEs.

I have being buying from PES but I already took most of their courses, so I need to look for another company that may have different ones. I prefer to read an open book and answer the quiz questions (I attended the IRS seminars 3 years in a row but I did not learn that much like I do reading the actual book.

I wish all of you in this forum are having a good time after those miserable days that some experienced with the program during the season.

Thank you.

lucho

I used Platinum to get some quick CPE done at the end of last year. Some purists scoffed at the idea and made some rather lame attempts to disparage the vendor, but they didn't affect my opinion one bit. I say it all depends upon what your objectives are. The price is very low and you can work at your own pace right at your computer. That isn't all you need to do if you want to stay current or if you need intensive training in a specialized area, but it meets a need.

Here's the link:

http://www.platinumprostudies.com/

I used Platinum to get some quick CPE done at the end of last year. Some purists scoffed at the idea and made some rather lame attempts to disparage the vendor, but they didn't affect my opinion one bit. I say it all depends upon what your objectives are. The price is very low and you can work at your own pace right at your computer. That isn't all you need to do if you want to stay current or if you need intensive training in a specialized area, but it meets a need.

Thank you.

I'll check it out during this weekend

Lucho