ATX Community

940/941 ACK Update

Chrisbry

I have all my 941's back and 7 outstanding 940's yet.

I told the Customer "service" person I talked to yesterday, that I would be calling every day to see where my missing ACK's were until I had them all. He took all the ID number's and said they would get it taken care of.

Well partial is better than nothing. :huh:

I am still waiting on acks for 10 94X e-filed returns. Can't believe how much tiome I have wasted on this. CS has not responded to my queries, and I provided them all the ID #s. If they would simply have told us "don't e-file these payroll returns, cuz we ain't supporting this function" I would have been much less unhappy. Would have taken half an hour back in late January to mail these. On the positive side, after much prodding and phone calls, I have Accepted ACKS on several payroll returns, and about 10 returns which are in limbo. The nondescriptive ack messages don't really tell me if they have been accepted or not. For example, in the ack history, several returns have Accepted acks, followed by Rejected acks at a later date. At this point, I think I just need to relax and wait to see how many IRS notices I get. -Bob

I too am still having problems. I have 2 940s that came back rejected for a period end date of 12/31/2008 even though the file says 12/31/2007. I have another 940 that was accepted and now says rejected. CS told me that she has been told that the IRS knows about the problem and that ATX customers would not get penalized. I guess we'll find that out soon enough. When this gets straightened out, I will still tell my affected clients to send me any letters they get before they pay any penalties.

I have all my 941's back and 7 outstanding 940's yet.

I told the Customer "service" person I talked to yesterday, that I would be calling every day to see where my missing ACK's were until I had them all. He took all the ID number's and said they would get it taken care of.

Well partial is better than nothing. :huh:

I've haven't been able to get any 940 or 941's distributed. If one is accecpted, the other is hung up.

The status indicators do not change and I was told that it will take 8 days for a MA return to be refiled or transmitted?

What the H _ _ _ is going on there. The CS people are almost as bad as talking to Foreign English speakers, plus most of them never heard of an employment tax returns or a FID number.

I'm totally disgusted with the e filing this season. I would like to vent to a company officer but can't find any contact info.