ATX Community

Fee Collect Billing Problems

raven1818

Has anyone check their final fee collect invoices after transmission to the EFC center? We noticed yesterday and called ATX regarding what we feel is a software error. After we filed several returns, we happen to open one of them and found that the invoice amount had been changed by $5 and in other instances by $10. The billed amount plus the $15 for the fee collect had been reduced for what the

preparer will receive. ATX is working on the problem for a correction but we thought it would be prudent to let our fellow preparers know what is going on.

Thanks for the heads up. I was not aware that the invoice was being changed.

I know that we have gotten a reject on the fee collect and on the other board they are saying that a whole batch of fee collect got rejected for no reason and they would be resubmitting them. I told the client to wait, but he wanted to go on the first day.

To be clear, the tax return is accepted, but the bank app is being rejected for an unknown reason. ATX is aware of the issue and is telling tax preparers not to resubmit the files, that ATX will resubmit all the rejects.

Tom

Hollister, CA