ATX Community

ATX Communication

Burke

Just received a form email from ATX on another matter, and it indicates support hours from 8:00 - 10:00 M-F and 9:00 - 5:00 on Sat. I believe there was some discussion about no Sat hours, and I know I called a couple of weekends ago, and that is what the voicemail said. I called the number provided and she verified that these hours are correct. Also the email has this: "Bonus: ATX TIP of the DAY:ATX TV is on the air! See episodes featuring ATX software." What is this? I didn't see it until later.

http://www.atxinctv.com/presentation.asp

It didn't ask for a log in!

"ATX TV

ATX TV features a streamlined, magazine-style format to provide our customers with more information in less time. As always, ATX TV highlights important features of ATX software programs, developments in the industry, IRS issues and other relevant topics that shape how ATX clients do business.

ATX A.M.!

ATX A.M. provides you with the most accurate and up-to-date information about ATX software in addition to updates on IRS, state and bank product issues.

It’s a quick fill on information you need right away. During tax season, each program airs at 9:00 am EST and lasts about 5 to 10 minutes. And if you miss ATX A.M., you can view each day's show until the next morning."

Last thing I want is any video, I want something I can read. I read much faster than any video talks, and can skip what I don't care about. Why the heck do they ignore their own Home page of the support link, where ATX used to post important news, with links built in, if needed? Now, they hardly ever put anything there, and when they do, it's more liable to be an ad for something they want to sell us, than info about the program or updates about forms, etc, which we actually NEED.