ATX Community

ATX Error box

jshtax

Is anyone else continuing to have the error box pop up numerous times during a return saying and error was encountered while communicating with the ATX server? I get it sometime 10 or more times when trying to do something like error check or efile. Any help would be appreciated.

This is a known issue.  It is an internal problem with the ATX program.  There is, as of right now, no fix in the future.  Just click on retry and go forward.

I made the mistake of talking to ATX and some person remoted in and reinstalled 2013 now I have to reset all my users and settings and print packets and so forth. I could track him down and beat him with a wet noodle. 

• Like 1

I made the mistake of talking to ATX and some person remoted in and reinstalled 2013 now I have to reset all my users and settings and print packets and so forth. I could track him down and beat him with a wet noodle.

If you have over 250 clients, the problem will be very pesky. His reinstall will have done nothing to change the problem.