ATX Community

No Ack for Trust Return

MJG CPA

I e-filed a trust return on Feb 8th. Status still shows "validated by EFC" and I have "synchronized" with ATX. I have also tried to find the return on the ATX e-file website with no luck.

Is anyone else having this problem or am I going to have to break down and call tech support? (I e-mailed them two days ago with absolutely no response.)

Yes.

Trust return originally transmitted 2/7. Finally found out on 2/19 that it was rejected 2/18 and they couldn't get the notice to my mailbox. 3 phone calls later, I got the CS person to email it to me. I duplicated, recreated and resubmitted on 2/21. STILL not ack.

Maria in CS said on Monday she would get information on this and the other ACK's I'm missing and call me THAT day. Today is Wednesday - nothing.

ATX is not going to like me much today when I get through with them. :angry:

Update:

I was told by Maria at ATX CS -- the 940 and 941 ACKS are all in house and they are in the process of posting them to our mailboxes. They should all be posted by this afternoon or evening (I've heard that one before too).

Smoke and Mirrors? or pacifying statement? The drama continues.

Still no answer on the 1041, 1120, or 1099 ACKS.

I guess what I don't understand is that in this computerized day & age, why are they manually posting ACKs?

You know, this just ticks me off - I've got enough on my plate without having to track down silly crap like this. I understand that things happen from time to time, but don't leave us sitting out here to fend for ourselves. I can't afford to lose clients because CCH doesn't have time or care to answer when problems arise.

I have to eat my words. I just spoke with a very helpful person at CCH who tracked down my ack. I now know my return was accepted and she even e-mailed the raw data of the ack, pointing out how I could tell that it was accepted, and on what date, etc.

I still can't get the ack electronically until the computer programmers figure out how to correct the mismatch issue that is occurring.

But, hey, at least it's an answer!!