ATX Community

TO: Jainen, Gerald and Michaelmars

Lucho

First let me tell Gerald and Michaelmars that I could not read your comments this morning because I left my office before your post. I met with my new client for 45 minutes before the audit meeting. I consider this first meeting with the auditor a succsess. The tax liability was decreased from $14,000.00 to $6,200.00; besides, the auditor gave us until 03/19/07 to show documentation that I promise my client will get to substantiate other expenses in question.

So, Thank you to all of you.

First let me tell Gerald and Michaelmars that I could not read your comments this morning because I left my office before your post. I met with my new client for 45 minutes before the audit meeting. I consider this first meeting with the auditor a success. The tax liability was decreased from $14,000.00 to $6,200.00; besides, the auditor gave us until 03/19/07 to show documentation that I promise my client will get to substantiate other expenses in question.

So, Thank you to all of you.

this story is why an answer board is invaluable (flipit cch that you don't know it). jainen, gerald, mmars, and you scores of others - thanks for all that you do out of the type A personality of your heart!!